Live, Work and Play
Why choose Moultrie Oaks and St. Augustine
Location is one of the most important factors when selecting a home. Moultrie Oaks resides within the legendary, historic resort town of St. Augustine. St. Augustine includes a wonderful historic district, several top award-winning beaches in Florida, dining, shopping and much more. With that in mind, Moultrie Oaks is approximately 15 minutes from the pristine beaches of St. Augustine and Crescent Beach, as well as being only 1/3 of a mile west of U.S. 1 at the Moultrie Square Publix Plaza. Our active 55+ community has plenty of opportunities for sight-seeing, relaxation and fun and is considered one of the top locations on the First Coast.
Check out historic downtown St. Augustine
Visit and enjoy some of the best beaches Florida has to offer!
Experience sightseeing and relaxation on a St. Augustine Cruise
Perfect location with beaches, entertainment, dining, and shopping!
About the St. Augustine, Florida Area
- Explore St. Augustine Beach, Crescent Beach, and Butler Beach, which are all along the same coast!
- The Amp St. Augustine boasts one of North Florida’s most unique, state-of-the-art music venues
- St. Augustine Lighthouse & Maritime Museum
- St. Augustine Premium Outlets and St. Augustine Outlets for all of your shopping needs
About the downtown St. Augustine Area
Residents will experience the wonderful opportunities of activities, dining and relaxation of the St. Augustine area. The First Coast in Northern Florida offers plenty to do in terms of attractions and key features:
- Beaches such as St. Augustine Beach, Crescent Beach, Butler Beach, Vilano Beach and many more are just between a 10-20 minute drive from Moultrie Oaks, and are some of the top, award-winning beaches of Florida.
- Moultrie Square Publix Plaza is only about a 1 minute drive from the community
- St. Augustine Eco Tours offers private tours by sea via sail excursions, kayaks, or boat expeditions
- Located at the heart of the Historic District, the Colonial Quarter of St. Augustine tour experience provides interactive opportunities throughout two awesome acres of 18th-century history, and is a 20-minute drive from Moultrie Oaks
- St. Johns County Ocean Pier is a popular gathering point, just South of Anastasia State Park that includes free musical concerts, fishing and other amenities. From the community, the pier is just a 20-minute drive
- Moultrie Oaks is centrally between the A1A, U.S. 1, and I-95 highways, which makes for scenic drives toward adjacent beaches, local parks, and towards most St. Augustine attractions.
- Moultrie Publix bus stop is the closest stop near the community, being less than half a mile away. The Moultrie Publix Green Line has several stops, including stops for St. Augustine and Butler beach!
- The Palatka, Florida Amtrak Stations is about a 35-minute drive, enjoy the Silver Meteor train route that travels between New York and Miami, stopping through multiple vacation and getaway destinations along the way!
Healthcare in St. Augustine Area
- Brooks Rehabilitation in St. Augustine specializes in advanced therapy and medical and is located just 10 minutes from the community
- Mayo Clinic Primary Care is only a 4-minute drive from Moultrie Oaks
- Flagler Hospital is just an 11-minute drive from the community
Additional Area Attractions
- Country Carriages are available for tours throughout Historic St. Augustine
- The Oldest Wooden School House Historic Museum & Gardens acts as a historic attraction for visitors to enter and learn about homestead life of the Minorcan Settlers as well as school life in the 1800s
- Sea Serpent Tours have been offering airboat rides through the inland waterways of St. Augustine since 2015
- Ripley’s Haunted Ghost Castle Investigation is the only tour in St. Augustine that offers hands-on experience in a paranormal investigation in the most haunted building on the Southeastern Seaboard!
- Art Galleries of St. Augustine, or AGOSA, is a non profit organization that hosts monthly First Friday Art Walks, as well as local and international artist exhibits
- Ponce de Leon’s Fountain of Youth Archaeological Park includes historical sites, exhibits and 15 waterfront acres that will provide hours of entertainment.
Located in the legendary, historic resort town of St. Augustine, Florida, the area boasts approximately 42 miles of beautiful beaches, from the pristine coast of Ponte Vedra Beach to St. Augustine Beach’s lively surf and south to the wide sands of Crescent Beach. Moultrie Oaks also provides the convenience of being located approximately 1/3 of a mile west of U.S. 1at the Moultrie Square Publix Plaza. This means walking distance from shopping to dining!
Whether you are looking for a permanent or seasonal residence, Moultrie Oaks 55+ community should be your First Choice for an affordable, active Florida 55+ lifestyle on the First Coast.
Our Family has owned and managed communities since 1956. Our goal is to have the finest community with the best homes at the most affordable price!
245 Wildwood Drive
St. Augustine, FL 32086
Monday – Friday 9:00 AM — 5:00 PM
Saturday – Sunday Closed
Available after hours and weekends by appointment, call (888) 520-8815 to schedule a tour of community and view available homes for sale, or vacant sites to place your custom dream home.